Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17, Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 55000 Post indiapost.gon.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 @ Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 Notification of 55000 Upcoming Postman, PA, SA, MTS, Mail Guard and many more Job Opening has been available soon along with application form, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale,Age Limit,How To Apply Post,Vacancy,Bharti, at www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016: In all over India total 154,866 post offices are being located & having more than 4, 70, 000 employees who are working with Indian Postal Circle. Services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, deposit account, third-party logistics freight forwarding, delivery etc. Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 are being provided by them. Their main objective is to provide service at cheap rate than private firm so even low class people can afford them if they want to use their service Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 55000 Post
The posts include the seats of Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff, Hindi Typists, Postmaster Cadres, Inspector Posts, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant, Stenographers, Senior Artists, Senior Investment Officer, Assistant Superintendent of Posts and several others. Each of the posts has their separate eligibility criteria and regulations Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17. A continuous check on the official website of the Indian Post will serve you with all the important details and rules you need to know Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17.
Eligibility Criteria for this Post :
On a general basis, you need to have authentic details of your class 10 and 12th standard pass certificates along with that of your Bachelor’s degree. You need to be 18 years and above to be eligible and no more than 27 years. Age relaxation for reserved categories is maintained as per the government rules Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17. Rupees 400 has to be paid by the general and OBC class. The aptitude test and the typing test is the way of determination Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016-17.
|Madhya Pradesh||Tamilnadu ,Chennai||Haryana|
- Candidate who want to take part in above mentioned job post then they should have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate from well recognized board & Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor from well recognized university.
- Lower age limit for Post Office Jobs 2016 should not be less than 18 years otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Upper age limit relaxation differs according to post & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Aspirants who have registered themselves has to undergo through Aptitude Test & Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test based on their performance final selection will be done accordingly.
- Unreserved category i.e. General, OBC has to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- Remaining category’s application fee is exempted.
- Mode of application form is online as well as offline.
How to Apply the Indian Post office Recruitment 2016
• Visit the career section of the official website of the Indian post (i.e). www.indiapost.gov.in
• Go to notification and download the rules and regulations file to know of all the guidelines required for the application process to take place. Read through it carefully and prepare for all the documents and certificates that may be required.
• The online application link will be given in the website. Fill up all the details correctly and make no mistake to put up wrong information.
• The scanned documents, picture and signature has to be uploaded and take care that it is done appropriately so that the website can properly retain the information.
• Submit the application form and get a printed copy of the same for future references.
• For the application fees, you can either deposit it through online methods of e-transactions or even go for the offline options.
Click Here To Apply the Indian Post office Recruitment 2016